Android is a mobile operation system developed by google. The android is a modified version of the linux kernal and other open source software . The android OS is mainly designed for touchscreen mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets. If you want take android App development training, then nipuna is the best choice for you.
Reports published by major MNC’S and tech media’s shows the fact, about more than 100 companies have the shortage of android and IOS developers in major cities.
Our institute offers complete Android Application Development Training in guntur. Nipuna offers training for both freshers and experienced graduates who want to make their career in IT sector. Before stepping into Android App development training one should have basic knowledge on core java. Engineering students who are in final year can consider android app development as your final project for your college.
If you are looking for best App development training in guntur, we provide:-
- To enhance your mobile application development skills set.
- To shift from being a regular software developer to being a mobile application developers.
- A fresher who is looking for a career in mobile application development.
- Get a valid certification along with placement assistance.
Our Course Curriculum
Once created, Android applications can be bundled effortlessly and sold out either through an application store like Google Play Store, Opera Mobile Store, Amazon App store etc…Android powers a huge number of cell phones in more than 190 nations around the globe. It is the biggest introduced base of any versatile stage and developing quicker. Consistently more than 1 million new Android gadgets are initiated around the world.
- Introduction to Android Platform
- Android Stack
- Android Versions and Installing Android SDK and updating SDK components
- IDEs and ADT
- How to use Emulators
- Android vs. Other mobile platforms
- Application Life Cycle
- Application Components
- Manifest File, Layout XML Code
- Strings, The R File
- Java Source Code
- Java based layout vs. xml based layout
- IDE related tools
- Using different layoutsLinear Layout, TableLayout etc.
- Draw able Resources
- Working with preferences
- Resolution and density independence
- Working with common widgets
- Working with List View and Adapters
- Creating and using option menu
- Working with Dialogs and Toasts
- Working with Graphics and Animation
- Intent filters
- Invoking activities by class name and URI
- Sharing data using Extras Bundle and URI parameters
- Working with Tabs and Fragments
- Using File System
- Introducing SQLite on Android
- Database Connectivity
- Cursors and content values
- Using ContentProvider to share data
- Understanding Security model
- Introducing Service and its life cycle
- Creating and starting a service
- Types of services
- Working with multi-threading and AsyncTask
- Broadcast receivers
- Triggering receivers with intents
- Responding to system events using Broadcast receivers
- The Using of Alarm
- Using Location based Services
- Telephony and SMS services
- Bluetooth, Network and Wi-Fi
- Multimedia and Camera
- Network programming
- Consuming Restful services from Android Apps
- Understanding the requirement
- Designing the interface and architecture
- Best practices regarding application design and development
- Writing code and testing it
- Preparing application for Publishing
- How to publish to Android Market and Physical device
I joined in nipuna technologies and I got coaching in tally best faculty Raja Sir. Thanks to institute for quick learning.
I learnt tally erp from this institute and it was great learning experience
I joined for MS office course. I satisfied really good. Thank u Mastan sir, you done very good job
Really good experience with this institute. For Quality training prefer Nipuna Technologies.