C Programming is a general and imperative computer programming language. It was first created as a systems programming language but it has proved to be a flexible and powerful language which is used for a number of applications.
With the help of C –programming language UNIX operating system was create. C-Programming is the Basic and easy to learn structured language. It can be used to make effective programs, computer games.
C-Programming is used in compilers, hardware devices , and programming desktop applications .C-Programming is one of the most important and basic programming language.We have to know C-Programming to learn other advanced programming languages like C- Plus plus ,JAVA. PHP etc,
C-Programming course will cover the basics .At the end of this course you will have clear idea of C-Programming language.
Nipuna Technologies offers Best C-Programming training in Guntur with most experienced Training experts. Our experts are working with C-Programming and C Plus Plus programming for many years.
We understand the corporate needs and we offer practical C-Programming course. We give training from beginners to advanced students. Our curriculum is designed in a way that it matches real world requirements.
Our Course Curriculam
- C Programming language is used for scientific purpose, engineering purpose, business purpose and general purpose.
- C-language is used to design and application software and system software.Ex: Unix
- C-language supports the storage classes such as static, external, register and automatic
- In C-language a large program is divided into number of functions so that the size of the program can be reduced as well as program becomes simple.
- C-language is very easy to understand and use.
- C-language supports pre-defined functions, user-defined functions and recursive functions.
- It is flexible. The same program can be designed in required format with different logics.
- Data structures can be build in c-language.
- Software: The set of programs (language, package, operating system, files, folders etc.)is known as software.
- Program: The set of instruction is known as program
- Instruction: The set of commands to perform a particular task is known as instruction.
- COBOL: Common Business Oriented Language: Business
- BASIC: Beginners All-purpose Symbolic Instruction Code: Beginners
- FORTRAN: FormulaTranslation: Scientific and Engineering purpose
- Dbase: Data base -do-
- ALGOL: AlgorithmicLanguage: Some requirements.
- CPL: Combined Programming Language: More requirement, difficult.
- BCPL: Basic Combined Programming Language: More requirement, easy.
- B: New concepts (different from BCPL).
- C: BCPL + B + some more features (data types)
- Character set
- Data types
- Input Functions
- Output Functions
- Structure of C Program
C control statements
It is used to execute the block of statement as per the user requirement. It is classified into four types. They are
1) Conditional statements
- if else statement
- Nested if
2) Un conditional statements
- goto statement
- Continue statement
- Break statement
3) Decision making statements
4) Looping statements
- do- while
An Array is a collection of values in same data type. Arrays are mainly two type there are:
- 1-D(one dimensional array)
- 2-D(Two dimensional array)
- Examples based on arrays
Structure are mainly used for constructing the user defined data type. We can combine any type of primitive data type into a single unit with the help of structure.
- What is a structure?
- Arrays of structure
- Nested structure
- Examples based on structures
A function is a module or block of program code which deals with a particular task. Functions serve two purposes. They allow a programmer to say: this piece of code does a specific job which stands by itself and should not be mixed up with anything else, and they make a block of code reusable since a function can be reused in many different contexts without repeating parts of the program text.
What is a function?
- With return type with arguments
- With return type without arguments
- Without return type with arguments
- Without return type without arguments
- Call by value and call by reference
- Recursion in c storage classes
The C Standard Library commonly provides a number of very useful functions which handle strings. Here is a short list of some common ones which are immediately relevant. Chances are, a good compiler will support a lot more than those listed below, but, again, it really depends upon the compiler.
Ex: gets ()&puts ()
Math functions ()
The functions can be categorized in two ways based on their development. They are
1) Predefined function or library function or built in function
2) User defined function.
Predefined function: The function which the developers of the programming language already developed and which was given as a gift to the user and which is available in header file Can be called as predefined or library function.
Ex:– strlen() strupr() etc. and some predefined functions are
Command Line arguments
The general use of the pointer is to point out somthing.when we declare a variable the memory will be allotted in ram.Ram was designed in such a manner like we can identify every location in it.A pointer variable is a variable which can store the address of ordinary variable or memory location in ram.To declare a pointer variable we must place * before the variable. We can refer a variable in two different ways they are
• 1) Using its name.
• 2) Using its address.
A file is a place on the disk where a group of related data is stored. C supports a number of functions that have the ability to perform basic file operations, which include:
To store data in a file in the secondary memory, the following things are needed.
- File name
- Data Structure
fprintf() & fscanf()
fputc() & fgetc()
fputs() & fgets()
fopen() & fclose()
- Fibonacci series
- Prime number
- Palindrome Number
- Armstrong number
- Lucky number
- Reverse a number
- Sum of individual digits
- Decimal to binary
- Swapping of a number (in 3 models)
- To find LCM & GCD
- To find largest and smallest number in an array
- C-Programming is perfect for Beginners who are new to programming.
- Technical and Non-Technical students
- BCA/MCA student
- Any Graduates
Nipuna technologies helped a lot for my professional growth. Best training institute in guntur.
Thank you Nipuna technologies for your great support to Learn Best Quality of courses
No 1 Software training institute in guntur.
I joined C classes. Nice teaching. Easily understood