Perfect Training Program
“Financial Analyst course” is a comprehensive and winning training program that empowers MBA Finance , M.Com ,BBA and B.Com Graduates with requisite knowledge skills and teamwork Attitude expected by MNC’S
For Many MNC’s India is a Pool of Skilled Employees. But in real time millions of graduates (MBA/M.com/B.com/BBA) are failing to grab the placements in MNC’s
The following are the requirements of MNC’s:
· Graduates with immense knowledge about global accounting and finance.
· Practical Knowledge about real life business operations.
· As they are expanded globally they prefers employees with good communication skills, that suits for MNC’s environment.
About Financial Analyst
“Financial Analyst” aims to bridge the gap between work oriented capabilities required by MNC’S and current capabilities of MBA /M.Com/B.Com/BBA graduates This program is designed for students interested in getting jobs in Global Companies like Capital IQ, Broadridge, Deloitte , Accenture , Factset , Cognizant ,Karvy and many more.
Highlights Of Financial Analyst Training Program:
· Intensive Training for pursuing students 3 hours per day – 60 days.
· Intensive Training for Graduates, 6 hours per day -45 days.
· Mock Trading with live stock market.
· Practical Analysis on Financial Reports of MNC’S.
· Real life case studies and example from news papers.
· Comprehensive tests and solutions.
· Conducting special sessions to develop Soft Skills which are required by MNC’S.
· Guidance on Resume preparation.
· Mock Interviews by Professionals.
· Training Certificate
· Accounting Concepts
· Accounting Conventions and Principles.
· Profit and Loss Account
· Accounting Cycle
· Accounting Standards
· Balance Sheet
· Cash Flow Statement
· Funds Flow Statement
· Business Entities
· Sole Proprietorship
· Partnership Firm
· Limited Liability Partnership
· Ratio Analysis
· Capital Budgeting
· Working Capital Management
· Inventory Management
· Cash/Treasury Management
· Debtors/Receivables Management
· Creditors/Payables Management
· Financial Market
· Stock Markets
· Foreign Exchange
· Portfolio Management
· Mutual Funds
· Fixed Income Securities
· Initial Public Offer
· Investment Banking
A Constantly evolving environment requires staying current and abreast of the needs and demands of the environment. Businesses are no longer satisfied with candidates who only bring technical competencies to the table. Businesses are now looking for candidates who can communicate effectively, envision strategies and take leadership roles. The Main aim of soft skills course is to help students to transform their personalities and working styles and equip them to take on leadership roles.
· Presentation Skills
· Team Building
· Leadership Skills
· Group Discussions
· Resume Preparation
· E-Mail Writing
· Interview Skills
· Mock Interviews