Course in Guntur
NX, formerly known as NX Unigraphics or usually just U-G, is an advanced high-end CAD/CAM/CAE software package originally developed Unigraphics. Unigraphics NX is leading CAD/CAM/CAE system based on the best technologies for creating products pf any complexity.
UNIGRAPHICS INSTITUTE – NIPUNA TECHNOLOGIES
NX was formerly known as “Unigraphics. NX is an advanced high-end CAD/CAM/CAE, which has been owned since 2007 by Siemens PLM Software. It is used, among other tasks, for:
● Design (parametric and direct solid/surface modeling)
● Engineering analysis (static; dynamic; electromagnetic; thermal, using the finite element method; and fluid, using the finite volume method).
● Manufacturing finished design by using included machining modules.
NX is a direct competitor to CATIA, Creo, Autodesk Inventor, and SolidWorks.
- Introduction to NX
- System Requirements
- Getting Started with NX
- Important Terms and Definitions
- Understanding the
- Functions of the Mouse
- Buttons Toolbars
- Hot Keys Color Scheme
- Dialog Boxes in NX
- Selecting Objects
- Deselecting Objects
- Selecting Objects Using the Quick Pick Dialog Box Self-
- Evaluation Test
- The Sketcher Environment
- Starting NX
- Starting a New Document in NX
- Invoking Different NX Environments
- Creating Three Fixed Datum Planes (XC-YC, YC-ZC, XC-ZC)
- Displaying the WCS (Work Coordinate System)
- Invoking the Sketcher Environment
- Drawing Sketches Using the Profile Tool
- Using Help Lines to Locate Points
- Drawing Individual Lines
- Drawing Arcs Drawing Circles
- Drawing Rectangles